Rehab Program Manager I - Wellsboro - PAWellsboro, Pennsylvania
Kindred Rehabilitation Services provides recruiting management services for several of its customers. Positions at customer facilities, such as this position for Guardian Rehabilitation, are filled directly by the customer.
Guardian Rehab is dedicated to personal and professional excellence. They offer the very best in state-of-the-art rehabilitation programs. Their therapy teams have made the difference in the lives of our residents and patients, and their recovery process. Their therapists take a caring and sincere approach with each patient to ensure progressive improvement and success with their rehabilitation program.
At Guardian Rehab, providing support is their top priority. They understand that a positive attitude will enhance patient outcomes, which is why they emphasize team growth and development. Guardian’s leadership team, experience, skills and management create an atmosphere to enhance your personal achievement and career goals.
At Guardian Rehab, they will be there every step of the way, committed to providing support and mentoring so that their therapists can be their very best!
We welcome you to join their team and build a career with Guardian.
- Ensure for program staffing team supervision and development.
- Monitor team members competency, licenses/certifications, and memberships in applicable professional organizations.
- Coordinate the development of team members through structured activities.
- Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations and Guardian Elder Care.
- Contribute to client relations and community education activities.
- Assures that all patient care activities are performed according to the company policies and procedures and all applicable state and federal laws and regulatory agencies.
- Participate in coordination of facility quality management and program evaluation activities.
- Participate in survey preparation activities.
- Interact with assigned program consultant.
- Participate in facility safety committee activities.
- Manage the delivery of care in the most cost effective manner.
- Coordinate treatment activity between disciplines and team members.
- Contribute to development of improved efficiency and productivity of program functions.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.