Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - COTA - full-time - Weatherly - PAWeatherly, Pennsylvania
Kindred Rehabilitation Services provides recruiting management services for several of its customers. Positions at customer facilities, such as this position for Guardian Rehabilitation, are filled directly by the customer.
Guardian Rehab is dedicated to personal and professional excellence. They offer the very best in state-of-the-art rehabilitation programs. Their therapy teams have made the difference in the lives of our residents and patients, and their recovery process. Their therapists take a caring and sincere approach with each patient to ensure progressive improvement and success with their rehabilitation program.
At Guardian Rehab, providing support is their top priority. They understand that a positive attitude will enhance patient outcomes, which is why they emphasize team growth and development. Guardian’s leadership team, experience, skills and management create an atmosphere to enhance your personal achievement and career goals.
At Guardian Rehab, they will be there every step of the way, committed to providing support and mentoring so that their therapists can be their very best!
We welcome you to join their team and build a career with Guardian.
As an Occupational Therapist / OT you will:
- After evaluating your patient's condition, you'll develop a specialized treatment plan to help him/her achieve as much as possible in regaining his/her well-being through exercise and/or use of prosthetic and orthotic devices. You and your staff will play an important role in his/her recovery.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Document patient care in accordance with Guardian Rehab, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Candidates must have certification from the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
- Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required).
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.