Weekend ReceptionistWaukesha, Wisconsin
The Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin (RHOW) is a state-of-the-art, 40-bed Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Hospital that is dedicated to restoring lives. We are a result of the joint venture partnership between ProHealth Care and Kindred Healthcare to meet the growing rehabilitation needs of the region.
RHOW specializes in treating patients with many diagnoses, including, but not limited to, stroke, brain injury, amputation, neurological and cardiac disorders. In 2016, RHOW received Joint Commission Disease Specific Specialization in Stroke and Amputee Rehabilitation. The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) granted RHOW accreditation in 2020 in Stroke, Amputee, and General Rehab.
This is a weekend position with hours available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
This person answers telephones, greets and assists visitors and assists in performing clerical tasks. He or she possesses good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Answers and transfers incoming calls.
- Processes mailing labels for outgoing mail. Brings mail to and from the mailbox and sorts it accurately.
- Assists coworkers with various documents using Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Maintains confidentiality of all data.
- Supports the administration team with miscellaneous projects.
- Directly communicates with and assists hospital customers.
- The employee must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance to reflect proper image for the Hospital and the board members, medical staff, community leaders and fellow employees.
- Must have good organizational skills and analytical ability in order to interpret information, and carry out duties independently.
- Must be cooperative and have the desire to be a team player.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Experience in administrative role or as a student in higher education.
- Proficient in use of computers.
- Customer service experience or aptitude to be able to deal tactfully with patients, physicians, visitors and the general public.
- Team oriented, positive attitude and takes initative during down time.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.