Receptionist (Weekends) - Rehab Hospital of WIWaukesha, Wisconsin
The Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin (RHOW) is a state-of-the-art, 40-bed Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Hospital that is dedicated to restoring lives. We are a result of the joint venture/partnership between ProHealth Care and Kindred Healthcare to meet the growing rehabilitation needs of the region.
RHOW specializes in treating patients with many diagnoses, including, but not limited to, stroke, brain injury, amputation, neurological and cardiac disorders. In 2016, RHOW has received Joint Commission Disease Specific Specialization in Stroke and Amputee Rehabilitation. The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) granted RHOW accreditation in 2020 in Stroke, Amputee, and General Rehab.
This position requires working weekends.
The Receptionist performs general receptionist duties such as greeting and directing visitors, answering and transferring phone calls, making follow up phone calls to patients and helping out with administrative tasks.
Receptionist Activities including, but not limited to:
- Placing follow up phone calls to patients who have discharged.
- Greeting and directing visitors.
- Additional administrative duties.
High School Diploma or GED required. College education preferred.
- Previous coordination, admissions or administrative experience.
- Healthcare and/or insurance experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills and comfort level with learning new systems. Outlook and Excel preferred.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.