Chief Executive OfficerWaukesha, Wisconsin
Through a respectful, constructive and energetic style the CEO provides the leadership to effectively grow the hospital by ensuring clinical excellence, operating efficiency and financial strength. This includes CEO leadership in developing strong senior team and partnership with Medical Director and medical staff to ensure the clinical excellence and operational performance of the rehabilitation hospital. The CEO is also responsible for designing, developing and implementing a strategic plan to ensure the success of the hospital’s clinical, financial and overall operating performance and successful growth of the hospital as a whole. The CEO directs, administers and coordinates the overall operations of the hospital, including the goals and objectives established by the Chief Executive Officer in collaboration with the Managing Partner and Board of Managers.
5 years of successful healthcare management experience, 3-5 years as hospital/healthcare facility CEO/COO preferred, rehabilitation hospital experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters degree preferred
- Med-Surg hospitals and systems (for profit and non-profit) knowledge a plus
- Basic computer knowledge including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Clinical and Administrative Management experience a plus
- Experience with a start-up hospital desired
- Passion for superior clinical outcomes/programs, superior patient satisfaction and partner relationships required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.