Program Secretary Full time - Vineland, NJVineland, New Jersey
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing clerical support and carrying out activities as directed by the facility director and office manager in a professional and ethical manner. The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, and problem solving.
1. Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
2. Adhere to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client hospital and RehabCare Group.
3. Contribute to client relations and marketing activities.
4. Handles patient referral process.
5. Provide general clerical support for the program.
6. Performs record keeping and data entry for the outcome system.
7. Participate in team meetings.
8. Contribute to development of improved efficiency and productivity of program administrative functions.
9. Functions as a resource for and provides team members with orientation regarding front office procedures.
10. Participate in program quality management activities.
11. Participate in survey preparation activities.
12. Interact with assigned program consultant.
13. Participate in program safety activities.
14. Contribute to the delivery of cost effective care.
The incumbent shall possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Secretarial experience, good communication and computer skills are necessary.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.