Administrative Assistant PRNVanceburg, Kentucky
Description - External
Seeking a Per Diem Adim Assistant for our Outpatient facilty in Vanceburg, Ky. Healthcare expereince a plus!
We are currently recruiting for a Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant. The Rehabilitation Administrative Assistant will complete patient and billing data entry, and provides clerical support for the rehabilitation staff.
- Completes all required patient data entry according to established policies and procedures.
- Completes all required billing data entry according to established policies and procedures.
- Provides support to clinical staff and rehab supervisor by providing general clerical assistance.
- Demonstrates safe working practices and maintains a safe work area.
- Aids in building and maintaining Company's reputation by contributing as a professional member of the staff.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications - External
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6-12 months relevant experience required.
- Requires good organizational and typing skills.
- Current CPR certification, if required. Current driver;s license, if required by facility.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.