Staffing CoordinatorTampa, Florida
FUNCTION: Responsible for staffing therapy programs with OT, OTA, PT, PTA and SLP
staff to cover for time off such as vacation, illness, holidays, or extended leaves of absence as
well as regular day to day staffing operations.
SCOPE: The incumbent will have contact with various individuals associated with the Regional
Employment Team ( RET ) to which they are assigned. This includes Program Directors,
Directors of Operations, therapist and therapist assistants as outlined above, and occasionally
Regional Vice Presidents and Senior Vice Presidents.
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
This position will report to the Team Leader for the corresponding Regional Employment
Team. In this role, the staffing coordinator will have limited decision making Authority,
relative to staffing various programs.
This position will not have any direct reports or supervisory responsibility.
- Manage staffing operations for Regional Employment Team which will include coverage for full time, part time, and PRN staff. This includes scheduling in advance for
planned time off such as vacations and holidays, as well as unexpected absences including illness and extended leaves of absence.
- Act as a liaison with contract management agencies. This may include
managing schedules as well as negotiating contract rates.
- Maintain the on-call roster and update recruitmax with employee profile
- Maintain the PDO calendar.
- Other duties as assigned which may include the following: Hiring PRN
staff and assisting them with on boarding including providing training on various Rehab Care systems, reference checks, and other new hire paperwork ; Contacting inactive PRN staff and asking them to reactivate their status; Other duties as assigned.
- This role will be based either at a home office.
- General knowledge of staffing principles
- Knowledge of RehabCare operations
- Ability to multi task and plan ahead for unexpected staffing shortages
- Ability to work independently with limited resources
- Highly detailed oriented with strong time management skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with various levels of management and employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelors degree strongly preferred.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.