Market Float CRT, RT, Certified Respiratory Therapist - Up to $50 Hourly Tampa, Florida
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Certified Respiratory Therapist you will:
- Administer respiratory therapy care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of cardiopulmonary system, under supervision of Physician or Respiratory Therapist and by prescription.
$24 hour - $40 hourQualifications
As a Certified Respiratory Therapist you will have:
- As required for attainment of Certification by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBCR).
- Current Certification by the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Current licensure from state licensure agency.
- BLS Certification
- Must maintain currency of NBRC and BLS Certifications and State license.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.