Registered Nurse - Days - CHI Franciscan/Kindred RehabTacoma, Washington
CHI Franciscan Rehabilitation Hospital is growing and we are seeking additional nurses as we open up additional beds! We are a new 60-bed rehabilitation hospital that serves patients who are recovering from brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic injuries, and other conditions. This hospital is a joint venture partnership between CHI Franciscan Health and Kindred Healthcare.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities would include:
Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation
Develop nursing care plans in coordination with patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary
Communicate changes in patients' clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate
Participate in discharge planning process
- A highly collaborative team environment
- Competitive base pay plus night / weekend differentials
- Up to $5K per year in tuition assistance
- 12 hour shifts from 6 am to 6:30 pm
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Additional insurance options including hospital indemnity coverage, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, pet insurance, identity theft protection
- Generous paid time off, paid sick leave and paid holidays
- 401(k) Plan with matching contributions after one year
When you come to work here, you will be joining an interdisciplinary team where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s “Most Admired Healthcare Company” for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will need to have:
- Graduated from an accredited nursing school
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Current BLS certification
- Prior experience in an acute care hospital setting is preferred
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.