Education and Infection Prevention CoordinatorTacoma, Washington
CHI Franciscan Rehabilitation Hospital opened the doors of this new 60-bed hospital in May 2018 to serve patients recovering from strokes, brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic injuries, and other conditions. The hospital is a joint venture partnership between CHI Franciscan Health and Kindred Healthcare.
Assumes responsibility and accountability for assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of education programs including clinical orientation of new employees. Develops the annual hospital wide Infection Control Plan; evaluates the effectiveness of the program and reports findings to leadership and appropriate committees.
We offer competitive pay, plus a generous benefits package that includes:
Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Critical illness insurance
Hospital Indemnity Plan
Identity Theft Protection
Legal Assistance Plan
401(K) savings plan with employer matching contributions
Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Leave and 6 Paid Holidays per year
Super team environment!
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program. Bachelors or Masters strongly preferred.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse.
- Demonstrated experience planning, coordinating, evaluating and/or directing educational activities of clinical personnel
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a bedside RN
- CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.