Dietary AideTacoma, Washington
CHI Franciscan Rehabilitation Hospital is a 60-bed hospital in Washington State that cares for patients recovering from strokes, brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic injuries, and other conditions. This hospital is a joint venture partnership between CHI Franciscan Health and Kindred Healthcare. When you come to work here, you will be joining an interdisciplinary team where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents.
Under the direct supervision of the Nutritional Services Manager, the Nutritional Services Aide performs a variety of patient food service and dish duties. The Nutrition Services Aide is responsible for providing excellent customer service while taking patient menu requests and communicating dietary information for use by kitchen personnel in the preparation of meals for patients. Responsible for accurately identifying the patient to ensure they receive the proper diet and nutritional supplements. Follows diet manual guidelines, organizational and departmental policies and procedures. Effectively uses downtime to accomplish departmental tasks as assigned or recognized.
This is a Full Time Position.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Prior food service or customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing and great interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.