Chief Clinical OfficerTacoma, Washington
CHI Franciscan Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking an experienced rehabilitation nursing leader to join us as Chief Clinical Officer (CCO). We are a 60-bed rehabilitation hospital that serves patients who are recovering from brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic injuries, and other conditions.
As the CCO, you'll report directly to the hospital Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and serve as a member of the executive leadership team. You'll provide leadership to Patient Care Services and oversee nursing, respiratory therapy and the registered dietician. In collaboration with medical leadership and the hospital's leadership team, the CCO develops, implements, interprets and assures compliance with policies and procedures including compliance with federal and state regulations and accreditation standards. The CCO is responsible for implementing hospital's patient care, performance improvement, financial and other goals and objectives. S/he also manages the labor budget for Patient Care Services. The CCO also reinforces the mission, vision and core values of the organization in all interactions.
- Highly collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus potential
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Additional insurance options including hospital indemnity coverage, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, pet insurance, identity theft protection
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) Plan with matching contributions
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5K per year
When you come to work here, you will be joining an interdisciplinary team where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s “Most Admired Healthcare Company” for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing. Master's degree in nursing is preferred.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in Washington State.
- Current Basic Life Support certification. Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification is preferred.
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience in rehabilitation nursing and five years of nursing management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Prior experience with both paper and electronic health records systems.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.