Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Nights -Tacoma, WATacoma, Washington
Seeking a CNA to work in Tacoma, Washington - Nights
CHI Franciscan Rehabilitation Hospital 60-bed inpatient Rehab hospital to serve patients recovering from strokes, brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic injuries, and other conditions. The hospital is a joint venture partnership between CHI Franciscan Health and Kindred Healthcare and located in Tacoma, Washington.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA you will:
- Assist nursing staff with patients' personal care, emotional support, and activities of daily living
- Perform additional and more complex duties under the supervision of licensed nurses
- Consistently adhere to Kindred's Core Values:
- Be Kinder Than Expected
- Create Fun In What You Do
- Respect Individuality to Create The Team
- Always Do The Right Thing
- Stay Focused On The Patient
- Give Your Best.
We offer 12-hour shifts, competitive pay, night and weekend shift differentials, plus a generous benefits package that includes:
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5K Per Year
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accident insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Life insurance
- Pet insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance Plan
- 401(K) savings plan with employer matching contributions
- Paid Time Off and 6 Paid Holidays per year
- Super team environment!
♦ Completion of course for nursing assistants
♦ Current state certification as a Nursing Assistant
♦ CPR/BCLS Certification
♦ Minimum six months experience in an acute or long term facility preferred.
♦ Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.