Director, PharmacySycamore, Illinois
Qualifications Director of Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Hospital, LTAC, Transitional Care Hospital, Acute Care, Pharm D
Director of Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Hospital, LTAC, Transitional Care Hospital, Acute Care, Pharm D
As a Director of Pharmacy you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy is required from an accredited college of pharmacy, Master’s and PharmD preferred.
- Current Pharmacist licensure in the state where the hospital is located.
- Four years experience in Pharmacy Management including Performance Management.
- Experience in coordinating meetings.
- Working knowledge of OSHA, JCAHO, CMS and state guidelines.
- Clinical background in patient care field required.
- Experience in facilitating teams.
- Experience in writing policies and procedures.
- Basic understanding of the role and use of a computer in the processing of prescription orders with minimum word processing skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.