Rehabilitation Clinical Leader COTA - full-time SNFs - Overland/St. Louis, MOSt Louis, Missouri
- Supports clinical program team supervision and development.
- Provides daily leadership to team and responds to any MPD.
- Requests development of team members through structured activities.
- Contributes to positive client relations.
- Participates in care coordination, daily standup meetings and activities and communicates information to rehab staff.
- Provide client required therapy information for client to complete MDS assessments and billing.
- Reviews SMART alerts daily and communicates with staff any needed corrections .
- Supervises and supports overall ADR/Appeals process and assists ADR coordinator as necessary.
- Coordinate treatment activity between disciplines and team members.
- Completes screening on patients/ residents/clients as clinically necessary (therapist only).
- Conducts initial assessments (therapist only).
- Contributes to interdisciplinary care plans, as needed.
- Provides age appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Follows appropriate documentation policies for care provided.
- Provides patient and family education on tasks and resources that will assist with continued functional independence.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of four (4) year bachelor degree therapy program preferred or
- Minimum Requirement, Graduate of two (2) year associate degree therapy program.
- Hold an applicable and current license to practice as an evaluating therapist or treating assistant as required per State Practice Act.
- Track record of successful clinical experience and excellence.
- Experience working with a geriatric population and interdisciplinary team is desirable.
- Communicates and demonstrates a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Promotes adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client, Kindred Healthcare and RehabCare Group.
- Ability to occasionally travel in the community to meet clients/customers.
- Frequent and prolonged bending, stooping, crouching walking and standing.
- Ability to communicate.
- Provision of own transportation is necessary.
- Approximate time required to travel: Limited
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.