Program Manager Dialysis - Multi-Site - Kindred Hospital St Louis, Missouri
This person will cover Kindred Hospital St. Louis in the Central West End and Kindred Hospital South in South County.
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Program Manager Dialysis you will:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of dialysis services at one or more Long Term Acute Care hospitals.
- Responsible and accountable for recruitment, selection, and performance of the dialysis team.
- Responsible and accountable for the quality of the dialysis services, excellent patient care, and the prudent management of all capital dedicated to dialysis work.
As a Program Manager Dialysis you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration.
- Registered Nurse (RN). CNN (Certified Nephrology Nurse) or CDN (Certified Dialysis Nurse). Note:if incumbent does not have this certification, he or she will be required to obtain it within 18 months of assuming the position.
- Minimum of three years of experience managing chronic dialysis facilities and two year hospital management of an acute dialysis program.
- Five or more years of nephrology nursing experience.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Microsoft office programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.