Job Fair – Tailgating Hiring Event - Thursday, October 8th - Registered Nurses (RN), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)St Louis, Missouri
Sign on Bonus up to $10,000 ~ ask your recruiter for details!Heroes Work Here
On Thursday, October 8th, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. we are hosting a hiring event at Kindred Hospital St. Louis. If you are a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) then join us for this unique opportunity.
Please note that each hospital will be practicing social distancing and other measures for onsite safety. Onsite you will be able to speak directly with an experienced nurse, meet hospital leadership and interview on the spot.We look forward to connecting with you!
Thursday, October 8, 2020
11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Kindred Hospital St. Louis
4930 Lindell Blvd.St. Louis, MO 63108
For more information about career opportunities with Kindred Hospitals or to apply for a position with us, please visit jobs.kindredhealthcare.com or contact:Jackie Siegel
Talent Acquisition Manager781-686-4396
As a Registered Nurse (RN), a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Respiratory Therapist (RT) you will have:
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse / RN.
- Current Nursing Assistant Certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA.
- Minimum six (6) months experience in an acute care setting or long term care facility.
- Current Respiratory Therapist license issued from your state.
- Current credentials as Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT or CRT) issued by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC). BLS and ACLS Certification required.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.