Apprenticeship SpecialistSt Louis, Missouri
We are recruiting for an Apprentice Specialist to join our University Relations Team.
- Experience with federal grants and apprenticeship program.
- Identify appropriate grant opportunities for Kindred.
- Complete applications.
- Monitor the outcomes and results.
- Experience with registered apprenticeship programs.
- Experience with systems, reporting, tracking and database management.
- Professional experience in education or workforce program development.
- Ability to incorporate equity, diversity and inclusion principles and strategies into programming.
Innovation: Explore new ideas, methodologies, different positions, and alternatives to reach outcomes. Assess, manage, and take calculated risks to achieve goals. Suggest alternative ways to view or define problems.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Related Experience
- 2+ years of experience in DOL Apprenticeship Management
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, we may fill at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.