Nurse Manager - Child Psych - Springfield, MASpringfield, Massachusetts
Kindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented Behavioral Health Nurse Manager you tojoin the team at Baystate Hospitals' child/adolescent psychiatric unit and have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
As a Behavioral Health Nurse Manager you will:
- Function under the direction of Kindred Behavioral Health Nurse Executives and assumes responsibility for the Nursing Department as assigned.
- The leader in charge of the Behavioral Health programs, when the Executive Director is out of the hospital.
- Responsible for implementing nursing goals and objectived based on budet parameters. Supervises nursing staff, assesses patients needs and provides nursing care for patients.
- Plans and organizes training for unit staff members, and participates in guidance and educational programs.
As a Behavioral Health Nurse Manager you you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business administration, finance, or clinical specialty.
- Master’s degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or clinical specialty preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education, training.
- 7 years’ experience in healthcare administration/hospital management, with 2 years at the level of Executive Director level required. 5 years’ management experience over facility operations, human resources and finance required.
- Graduate level education may substitute on a year-to-year basis for the required experience.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.