Intake & Assessment Clinician - RN - Baystate Hospital - Adolescent Psych - Springfield, MASpringfield, Massachusetts
Kindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented Behavioral Health Intake Clinician - RN to join the team at Baystate Hospitals child/adolescent psychiatric unitand have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
As a Behavioral Health Intake Clinician – Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- This individual is responsible for working with internal and external customers to identify patients appropriate for admission to the Behavioral Health Unit.
- The individual is responsible for conducting a crisis assessment as identified in the essential job specific functions.
- Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicates changes in patient’s clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager and Director of Intake and Admission as appropriate.
As a Behavioral Health Intake Clinician – Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing.
Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- ACLS preferred.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a psychiatric setting.
Experience in crisis counseling and crisis evaluations preferred
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.