Occupational Therapist - PRNSomerset, Kentucky
- After evaluating your patient's condition, you'll develop a specialized treatment plan to help him/her achieve as much as possible in regaining his/her well-being through exercise and/or use of prosthetic and orthotic devices. You and your staff will play an important role in his/her recovery.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Document patient care in accordance with Peoplefirst Rehabilitation, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
occupational therapist, Acute care, ADL, ADLs, ALF, BLS, case management, case manager, clinical, clinic, clinical rotation, geriatric, geriatrics, Healthcare, health care, hand therapy, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, hospital, inpatient, inpatient OT, inpatient O.T., inpatient occupational therapist, inpatient therapist, licensed therapist, licensed OT, licensed O.T., licensed occupational therapist, modalities, OT, O.T., OTR, O.T.R., OTL, O.T.L., occupational therapist, occupational therapy, medical, medical care, therapist, therapy Care Manager, therapy case manager, therapy case management, therapy Job, therapy Jobs, OT job, OT jobs, O.T. job, O.T. jobs, occupational therapy job, occupational therapy jobs, occupational therapist job, occupational therapist jobs, Oasis, outpatient, outpatient clinic, out patient, outpatient rehab, outpatient OT, outpatient O.T., outpatient therapist, outpatient occupational therapy, outpatient occupational therapist, PRN, PDM, rehab, rehab OT, rehab O.T., rehab occupational therapist, rehab setting, rehabilitative, therapeutic, skilled visit, SNF, subacute, sub acute, post acute, therapy, travel OT, travel O.T., travel therapist, travel occupational therapist, traveling OT, traveling O.T., traveling occupational therapist, rehabilitation services, rehabcare, hospital rehabilitation services, inpatient rehabilitation services, skilled rehabilitation services, IRF, HRS, SRS, RHC, RHB
As an Occupational Therapist / OT you will have:
Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy program.
Minimum of six months occupational therapy experience preferred.
Current and unrestricted Occupational Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
Current CPR certification.
Strong organizational and communication skills.
Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current Kindred employeeClick Here.