Licensed Practical NurseSomers, New York
NPORT is seeking professional, reliable and compassionate nursing professionals dedicated to the provision of high quality patient care that adheres to federal and state regulations, and Joint Commission standards.
- Skill Nursing Home Facility
- $28-$30 per hour
- Somers, NY
- Full Time, Part Time,& Per Diem
- All Shifts available: Days, Evenings & Overnights
Essential functions of the LPN Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Administer general nursing care to patients in assigned area under direct supervision of RN
- Maintain accurate documentation in records
- Current knowledge of usual dosages, side effects, and reactions to medications Ability to administer oral, subcutaneous, and intramuscular medications
- Adhere to professional standards, follows policies and procedures of NPORT and facility, abide by federal, and state requirements, HIPPA guidelines, and Joint Commission standards
Qualifications of the LPN Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- LPN NY Registration License
- CPR Certification
- 1 year experience Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing Facility
- EMR system experience
Benefits of the Licensed Practical Nurse( LPN) :
- Paid orientation
- High rates / Rate Differentials
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Medical /Dental benefits for qualifying employees
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Bonus
- Salary: $28.00 to $30.00 /hour
Apply today NPORT looks forward to hearing from you!!
Please contact Sparkle Thompson, Hiring Manager 718-724-2840.
- Ability to lift/transfer patients and equipment.
- Frequent and prolonged bending, stooping, crouching, walking, and standing.
- Ability to communicate.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.