Office Manager Full Time- Sioux City IASioux City, Iowa
The incumbent shall possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Experience supervising clerical personnel, secretarial experience and computer skills are required.
The incumbent shall be responsible for supervising front office functions and personnel, providing clerical support and carrying out activities as directed by the facility director in a professional and ethical manner. The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, and problem solving.
1. Coordinates front office functions.
2. Coordinates the gathering of statistical information and reports to the facility director.
3. Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
4. Adhere to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client hospital and RehabCare Group.
5. Contribute to client relations and marketing activities.
6. Ensures efficient patient referral process.
7. Provide general clerical support for the program.
8. Performs record keeping and data entry for the outcome system.
9. Participate in the new hire process and ongoing maintenance of personnel files.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.