Rehabilitation Technician - PRN - Sedro Woolley, WASedro-Woolley, Washington
We are currently recruiting for a Rehab Technician to work per diem for our company. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. You will assist in patient care support under the direction of a licensed therapist at our Inpatient Rehab Facility. You will contribute to the healing of physically impaired patients to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
· Follows patient care-related tasks as determined by the OT/PT to assist the patient in achieving optimal goals.
· Must be able to communicate in both verbally and in writing to members of the rehabilitation team.
· Self-starter: ability to follow checklists and transition from task to task.
· Able to lift and carry equipment, supplies and materials up to 50 lbs.Qualifications
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· CPR certification (when required).
· Willing to participate in on-the-job training after initial orientation.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.