PRN Clinical Liaison- PeaceHealth United General- Acute Rehab UnitSedro-Woolley, Washington
Job #: 422688
Our results-driven Clinical Liaison has an abundance of positivity and enthusiasm in addition to being a self-starter. Specifically, the Clinical Liaison will educate the community about the services provided, and develop and maintain positive relationships with patients, families, and medical professionals. The Clinical Liaison will facilitate the identification and assessment of medically appropriate patients for potential admission to the acute rehabilitation setting. The Clinical Liaison also will have the ability to use their clinical skills while working in a strategic business environment and enjoy the flexibility of working independently while being a part of a dedicated and talented team. Join us as a business partner and add your talents to a positive, fun work environment that embraces individuality, celebrates teamwork, and puts kindness, respect, caring and compassion above all else.
What do you need to be a successful Clinical Liaison at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
- Team player
- Relationship expertise
- Good listener
Patients who have undergone major surgery, illness or suffered catastrophic injuries often require different levels of help during their recovery – going from acute care, through post-acute and then on to rehabilitation – before they can return to a normal life. In my role I offer referral facilities a proven and recognized resource for their patients who need advanced rehabilitative services. And personally for me, I am honored to play a part in our patient’s recovery by providing the link to the care they need to get back home with their families.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Benefits and Recognition
Our goal is to offer valuable compensation and incentive programs that enables us to attract, reward, retain, and motivate highly qualified individuals. Compensation can include bonus plans and recognition for going above & beyond.
If you love healthcare but would like to try something new this may be the opportunity for you!
- Reviews patient medical charts and understands pharmaceuticals, test results, therapy evaluations, pre-existing conditions, and has a general medical knowledge of the patient.
- Interacts clearly and professionally with patients and families, while gathering additional clinical information and past history.
- Conducts thorough patient assessments to identify patients for potential admission into the system.
- Completes detailed Pre-Admission Screens, according to facility policies and procedures, KHRS policies and procedures, and payer requirements.
- Targets area research including analysis of like programs and alternative levels of care.
- Provides patient updates to physicians, payers, case managers, social workers and other relevant persons.
- Develops educational and community relations plans in consultation with Program Director, Medical Director, and Nurse Manager.
- Maintains effective communication with patients, families, healthcare providers, employers, clients and team members.
- Participates in team meetings along with Medical Director, Program Director, Nurse Manager, Therapy Coordinator, and others, as applicable.
- Functions as a resource for and provides team members with in-service/cross-training on acute rehabilitation criteria, diagnostic case mix management, coding, etc., as applicable.
- Participates in Clinical Program Development as identified through market demand.
- Educates specific specialized physicians on quality, programs, accreditations, and regulations on inpatient acute rehabilitation.
- Valid state driver’s license and own reliable transportation required.
- Clinical licensure required.
- College degree required.
- A track record of successful experience in a health care setting, strong interpersonal skills, and experience working with physicians, nursing management, discharge planners, case managers, and social workers.
- Clinical experience required.
- Knowledge of acute hospitals and post-acute settings preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.