Security Supervisor Full Time DaysSeattle, Washington
- Assure security for patients, employees and visitors. Patrol hospital buildings to prevent fire, theft, vandalism and threat from intruders.
- Monitor visitors' conduct; confront unauthorized persons for questioning.
- Report safety, fire hazards and security violations.
- Conduct periodic rounds of nurses' stations, issuing supplies, and providing security services.
- Review Security Officer's investigations, maintain records and prepare incident reports.
- Secure or unlock offices/facilities as required; secure patient valuables and lost and found articles. Maintain log of items received or dispensed.
- Keep security officers abreast of policy changes and additional security needs.
- Be prepared to handle emergencies: fire, power outages, alarms, and mechanical equipment failure.
- Coordinate schedule of agency, per diem, and regular, full-time security personnel.
- Maintain professional growth through in-services, seminars, and workshops.
- Evaluate staff performance and use appropriate action.
Supv of Security
Supervisor of SecurityQualifications
Requires a High School diploma with knowledge/experience in security procedures.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.