Respiratory Care Practitioner Full Time DaysSeattle, Washington
- Conduct physician-prescribed treatments such as oxygen therapy, bronchial hygiene therapy, medicinal nebulizer therapy, ventilator care, diagnostic testing and assessment/evaluation
- Perform arterial punctures, operate blood gas analyzers, measure/determine the acid base balance efficiency of ventilation and metabolism of the respiratory system; ensure adequate ventilation during cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Record treatment and patients’ responses in respiratory care records and patient charts
- Report necessary treatments and condition of patients to relief personnel
- Report adverse treatment/drug reactions to physician, nurse and/or pharmacy, documenting all information
- Perform diagnostic procedures: e.g. 12-lead ECGS, metabolics and pulmonary monitoring
- Process respiratory therapy equipment, cleaning, sterilizing and packing as needed
$30.75 - $46.12 / hourQualifications
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.