Receptionist - Temporary - Full-TimeSanta Cruz, California
Receptionist - Temporary - Full-Time Hours
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing clerical support and carrying out activities as directed by the facility director and office manager in a professional and ethical manner. The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, and problem solving.
1. Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
2. Adhere to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client hospital and RehabCare Group.
3. Handles check-in process for patients, greeting them in the parking lot and screening for symptoms of illness.
5. Provide general clerical support for the program.
6. Performs record keeping and data entry for the outcome system.
7. Participate in program quality management activities.
8. Participate in survey preparation activities.
9. Interact with assigned program consultant.
10. Participate in program safety activities.
11. Contribute to the delivery of cost effective care.
- Until further notice the receptionist job will include a significant amount of walking throughout the day to and from the reception desk and parking lot.
The incumbent shall possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Secretarial experience, good communication and computer skills are necessary.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.