Restorative Aide - PRNSan Leandro, California
We are currently recruiting for a Restorative Aide to work per diem for our company. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Provides patient care support under the direction of a licensed therapist. Help mentally and/or physically impaired patients to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.Responsibilities
- Responsible for carrying out individual restorative programs designed by the Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Pathologist.
- Communicates observations of patients condition, preventing patient neglect, abuse and violations of rights and privacy, and promoting continuity of care through accurate and timely documentation and reporting.
- Must be able to communicate in both verbally and in writing to members of the rehabilitation team.
- Sanitization of whirlpool, tubs and showers when used in restorative therapy, and assisting patients with ambulation and transfer as needed.
- Able to lift and carry equipment, supplies and materials up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English.
- Superior customer service and patient care skills.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate interest, enthusiasm, and experience working with older adults.
Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
- A High School diploma or GED
- 6-12 months relevant experience strongly recommended in a rehab setting.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Willing to participate in on-the-job training after initial orientation.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) licensure preferrd but is not required
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.