Respiratory Therapist Walk in Wednesday Interviews -10am-1pmSan Leandro, California
Job #: 416929
This rewarding career will have a big impact in the lives of your patients and patients family. You will build relationships and provide excellent patient care. You will increase the quality and the care of people’s lives everyday by teaching them how to breathe easier. At Kindred Hospitals, our Respiratory Therapists goal and passion is to help their patients regain independence and have a better quality of life by breathing without assistive devices. As a RT you will collaborate and grow in a positive and flexible team environment while administering safe and competent respiratory care.
What do you need to be a successful Respiratory Therapist at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
- Team player
I must say that this is a very organized company that truly cares about their employees’ well-being.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Benefits and Recognition
Our goal is to offer valuable compensation and incentive programs that enables us to attract, reward, retain, and motivate highly qualified individuals. Compensation can include bonus plans and recognition for going above & beyond.
Kindred Hospital San Francisco Bay Area in San Leandro is hosting Walk In Interviews for RT’s, CNA's and RN’s on Wednesdays. Join us Every Wednesday, from 10:00am - 1:00pm to speak directly with an experienced respiratory therapist, nursing assistant or nurse in our specialized care setting and interview on the spot. Learn what it means to be a Kindred RT. Please bring your COVID vaccination card with you.
Wednesdays in September and October
10:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.
Kindred Hospital San Francisco Bay Area
2800 Benedict Drive
San Leandro, CA 94577
For more information about career opportunities with Kindred Hospitals or to apply for a position with us, please visit www.kindredhealthcare.com or contact:
Talent Acquisition Manager
As a Respiratory Therapist you will have:
- As required for Registry by National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
- Testing Personnell: Must meet one of the following:
- (1) Have earned an associate degree in chemical, physical or biological science or medical lab technology or
- (2) Have a high school diploma or GED and have successfully completed a military medical lab procedures course of at least 50 weeks duration and have the Medical Laboratory Specialist (lab tech); or
- (3)Have a high school diploma or GED and have documentation of training appropriate for the testing to be performed prior to analyzing patient specimens such as: Skills required for proper specimen collection, handling, labeling, preservation, processing, preparation and storage, skills required for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, calibration, implementing all standards of lab practice, quality control, Working knowledge of reagent stability and storage and awareness of factors that influence test results.
- Certified / Registered Respiratory Therapist by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC). Appropriate licensure from state licensure agency.
- BCLS and ACLS certifications and maintain them for the duration of employment.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.