IRF PAI Coordinator - Program Assistant - Full-TimeSan Leandro, California
Under the direction of the Patient Care Services Director and the Nurse Manager of the Acute Rehabilitation Unit, performs a variety of coordinating functions for Inpatient Rehab. Services to assure optimal outcomes for patients, families and attending physicians.
This position is responsible for providing clerical support and carrying out activities as directed by the facility director and office manager in a professional and ethical manner. The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, and problem solving.
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent required.
B Special Skill / Aptitudes
- Excellent customer service orientation skills necessary in order to deal effectively with various levels ofhospital personnel, outside customers and community groups.
- Advanced computer skills and experience working with various software such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint,etc.
- Ability to record and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Familiarity with medical terminology and insurance systems preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.