Chief Nursing Officer / CNO - San Leandro, CA 15k Sign-On Bonus San Leandro, California |
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Chief Clinical Officer you will:
- Directs and coordinates functions and activities of nursing department and assigned clinical operation departments.
- Consults with and advises Chief Executive Officer on the general operation of the hospital. Develops nursing and clinical department’s goals, objectives, standards of performance, policies and procedures.
- Organizes nursing and clinical departments according to administrative and nursing service guidelines; ensures compliance with legal, organizational, and medical staff standards.
- Has authority and responsibility for establishing, directing, and implementing the Standards of Nursing Practice and the clinical operations and financial matters related to all nursing and clinical care areas and functions.
As a Chief Clinical Officer you will have:
- Master’s degree in healthcare administration, business administration or clinical specialty required.
- Registered Nurse in the state.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in healthcare administration/management with a minimum of two years’ experience at a senior nursing management level.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in hospital management in an inpatient, acute care environment.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.