Area Director of Sales and Marketing Full TimeSan Leandro, California
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our employees answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? Our vision is to be the premier healthcare company in the world, which we will achieve through trusted, innovative, and compassionate partnerships. We have jobs available for approximately 38,000 employees in 45 states.
At Kindred Healthcare we provide care and support in the most appropriate care setting for those recovering from illness or injury. Whether a patient receives care in our hospitals or in one of our rehabilitation facilities, our purpose is to ensure they recover to the fullest extent possible.
Area Director Sales & Marketing you
- Responsible for the implementation, support, analysis, execution and training of the sales and marketing initiatives in their assigned hospitals.
With the District's senior leadership, hospitals senior leadership and marketing staff, the ADSM will implement core standardized marketing and training practices and procedures to achieve the hospital's vision, mission and goals.
Will provide support to enable their assigned hospitals to meet admissions and census goals, provide marketing leadership and support to their assigned facilities to meet business objectives.
- Responsible for supporting, mentoring and leading the assigned districts hospital sales teams.
As an Area Director Sales & Marketing you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Clinical Licensure preferred. Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Respiratory Therapist (RT)
- Minimum of five years experience in healthcare/post acute marketing and sales management.
- Management experience over a sales team and multiple facilities preferred.
- Proven record of success.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.