Wound Care CoordinatorSan Antonio, Texas
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Wound Care Coordinator / WOCNyou will:
- Establishes, implements, and maintains policies and procedures, along with standards of care and practice related to wound, ostomy, and continence patient care needs.
- Will provide direct patient care and assistance to staff nurses, and act as consultative service to affiliated healthcare agencies.
As a Wound Care Coordinator / WOCN you will have:
- Requirements include a current RN license, with a Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related field. (WOCN certification is required.)
- Three (3) years nursing experience is mandatory with previous experience as an acute care nurse, along with current CPR cert
- BCLS required
- WOCN required
- Three (3) years nursing experience in mandatory with previous experience as an acute care nurse.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.