Radiology SupervisorSan Antonio, Texas
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Radiology Supervisor you will:
- Supervise Radiology services including Diagnostic Imaging and Ultrasound.
- Troubleshoots and operatres readiology equipement as necessary to ensure operational efficiency.
As a Radiology Supervisor you will have:
- Completion of ARRT accredited program.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists registration required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- CT Experience preferred
- State certifications/licensure as required by the state in which employed.
- Minimum 3 years Radiologic Technology experience in acute care setting required.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.