Program Director - San Antonio, TX (ARU)San Antonio, Texas
Job #: 425156
The Program Director will lead a team of therapists to ensure they provide clinically appropriate care to all of our patients. They are responsible for providing guidance and support to their team and to act as a liaison to our customers. The Program Director works with their team to ensure timely and accurate documentation. The Program Director provides training and development opportunities to their staff. They work with the facility to develop programs that will benefit the patients and assure long term result from their therapy.
What do you need to be a successful Program Director at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
Great Workplace. Very supportive management. Flexible work schedule. Great documentation system. Company values and mission align with my own.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Benefits and Recognition
Our goal is to offer valuable compensation and incentive programs that enables us to attract, reward, retain, and motivate highly qualified individuals. Compensation can include bonus plans and recognition for going above & beyond.
New positions coming soon to a growing San Antonio ARU!
KHRS is looking to expand in San Antonio and we are developing/searching for a talented pool for a growing hospital based acute rehab unit.
The incumbent shall be responsible for the total operation of the rehabilitation program. The incumbent plans, directs and coordinates program activities to ensure that company and client goals are met. The incumbent has the authority to extend offers of employment and to dismiss from employment. The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement and problem solving, and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion. The incumbent shall be accountable for carrying out all responsibilities in accordance with RehabCare CORE values of Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork and Fun.
- Ensure for program staffing, team supervision and development, team shall include role of Medical Director and Nurse Manager and Therapist, Social Worker, CRC and Admissions Coordinator and others as defined by contract terms.
- Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client hospital organization and RehabCare Group.
- Supervise the development of improved efficiency and productivity of unit clinical/administrative functions.
- Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Participate in continuing education/professional development activities.
- Develop unit operating and capital budget for client hospital.
- Develop unit operating and capital budget for RehabCare (not in consultation with client hospital).
- Develops and ensures implementation of a program of professional and community relations in collaboration with client hospital and Marketing Department.
- Monitor referral/admission process.
- Develop and implement program public relations plan.
- Maintain positive working relationship with client hospital.
- Maintain customer service program on unit and in hospital.
- Ensures the unit has a comprehensive quality management program.
- Quality management activities are data driven.
- Utilize corporate program consultant.
- Participate in unit safety committee activities.
The incumbent shall, at a minimum, be a graduate of a four-year bachelor degree program in a health related, business, public relations or human services area of concentration. A track record of successful management experience in a health or human services setting and/or an extensive rehabilitation background combined with strong interpersonal and organizational skill is necessary. Experience working with a geriatric disabled population is desirable. Provision of own transportation is necessary.
- Ability to travel in the community to meet clients/customers.
- Ability to communicate.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.