Certified Nursing Assistant SNF( $15-$17/hr)Rye, New York
Job ID: 379528
Kindred Certified Nursing Assistants are dedicated members of our support staff and an indispensable component of our health care team. Acting as care giver to high acuity patients in a long term acute care hospital setting, you will assist patients with daily activities such as grooming, bathing and feeding. You will also assist our RNs with their duties, including administering patient vitals. Join us in this caring role, and see what’s possible when respect, compassion and continual learning guide your day, every day.
What do you need to be a successful Certified Nursing Assistant at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
- Team player
To see the changes and impact that you can make in somebody’s life is why I really love my job.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Bonuses & Recognition
Retention bonus, Employee of the Month Recognition, and Individual Recognition for going “Above & Beyond”.
- NPORT HIRING NOW!!!! Certified Nursing Assistant
- Location: Rye Brook, NY for immediate hire.
- Title: Certified Nursing Assistant-Skilled Nursing Facility
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hire Type: Full Time or Per Diem
- Shift/Hours: All Shifts Available
- C.N.A Certification
- CPR Certification
- Infection Control Certification
- 1 year experience in Long Term Care
- EMR system experience
- Assist physician with examination and treatment of patients, assist other staff as needed.
- Assist patients with daily living activities including delivering meals and providing fluids, turning and ambulating patients, assist with personal hygiene.
- Provide bedpans, assist with baths and showers.
- Obtain and record vital signs of patient throughout shift.
- Assist with diagnostic tests
- Paid orientation
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Bonus
Apply today and I look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact the Nurse Hiring Manager: Sparkle Thompson 718-724-2840Qualifications
- Ability to lift/transfer patients and equipment.
- Frequent and prolonged bending, stooping, crouching, walking, and standing.
- Ability to communicate.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.