Social Worker - LCSWRussellville, Arkansas
Job ID: 374283
Acting as a patient advocate, you will coordinate management of care, providing ongoing support and expertise through comprehensive assessment, care planning, plan implementation, and overall evaluation of individual patient needs. Whereas most companies only focus on one aspect of clinical care, our Case Managers are full cycle, working on the entire spectrum: from care planning to discharge planning. Join us and experience your best self and work growing and advancing in a highly caring, collaborative and fun environment.
What do you need to be a successful Case Manager at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
Kindred is a great company where you can continue to grow throughout the entire time you're here. You can even start as a CNA and work your way all the way up into management.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
No weekends or holidays.
- Participate in continuing education/professional development activities.
- Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Adhere to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client hospital and RehabCare Group.
- Assist with the development of student programs as requested.
- Contribute to client relations and marketing activities.
- Maintain competency, licenses/ certifications, and memberships in applicable professional organizations.
- Participate in pre-admission screening as requested.
- Conduct initial assessments.
- Develop individualized treatment plans.
- Provide age appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Evaluate patient and family response to treatment.
- Document the course of patient care including progress made and continuing need for treatment.
- Establishes and maintains a therapeutic relationship with patients and families.
- Provide patient and family education on tasks and resources that will assist with continued functional independence.
- Obtain pre-certification and re-certification of patient's insurance coverage as appropriate according to policy and procedure.
- Coordinate treatment activity with other disciplines and team members.
- Participate in team business meetings.
- Function as a resource for and provide team members with inservice/cross-training on social work knowledge and skill areas.
- Contribute to development of improved efficiency and productivity of unit clinical/administrative functions.
- Participate in unit quality management activities.
- Collect quality review data.
- Participate in survey preparation activities.
- Interact with assigned program consultant.
- Participate in unit safety committee activities.
- Contribute to the delivery of cost effective care.
- Ability to communicate
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.