Rehabilitation Technician - Mercy Rehabilitation Services of NW ARRogers, Arkansas
Full Time Opportunity
Mercy Rehabilitation Services, NW AR - Acute/Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit
Kindred has partnered with Mercy Health to bring the very best rehabilitative
care to the community and surrounding. This BRAND NEW Inpatient Rehabilitation
Center will be 22-bed, all private rooms.
Kindred Rehabilitation Services is the largest diversified provider of rehabilitation therapy in the country. Through RehabCare and Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services, we provide leading therapy to more than 2,000 sites of service across different settings in the care continuum and have been managing rehab for more than 30 years. We provide rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies to virtually every care setting including inpatient, outpatient, skilled nursing, home health, long-term acute care and assisted living. With locations across 47 states, we are certain to have a rehab job for you.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to
We are currently recruiting for a Rehab Technician. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Provides patient care support under the direction of a licensed therapist. Help mentally and/or physically impaired patients to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
- Follows patient care-related tasks as determined by the OTR/RPT to assist the patient in achieving optimal goals.
- Must be able to communicate in both verbally and in writing to members of the rehabilitation team.
- Visual acquity to perceive patient reactions to treatment and to read instructions.
- Able to lift and carry equipment, supplies and materials up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6-12 months relevant experience strongly recommended in a rehab setting.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Willing to participate in on-the-job training after initial orientation.
This position offers a competitive pay rate and benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.