RN, Special Procedures Nurse, PICC Line, OR Nurse $20K Sign on BonusRiviera Beach, Florida
Job #: 416364
At Kindred, we believe our Nurses are the heart of our organization – from the extraordinary kindness and compassionate they show to the exceptional care they provide. As an RN here, you will engage our patients and their families, helping to ensure the best possible outcomes by reducing lengths of stay and unnecessary re-hospitalizations. Join us and see firsthand what it’s like to grow and advance in a truly collaborative environment where everyone is supported, empowered and inspired to be their best and do their best.
What do you need to be a successful Registered Nurse at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
- Team player
Education is really all it takes to be a nurse. But passion and love for mankind – that’s what it takes to be a good nurse at Kindred.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Benefits and Recognition
Our goal is to offer valuable compensation and incentive programs that enables us to attract, reward, retain, and motivate highly qualified individuals. Compensation can include bonus plans and recognition for going above & beyond.
Kindred Transitional Care Hospitals has a career opportunity for you as a Special Procedures Nurse! As a division of Kindred Healthcare, we play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients who require acute care and rehabilitation over an extended period.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to deliver intensive, multidisciplinary care and transition patients' home or to a lower level of care as quickly and safely as possible. Each employee's dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives as a Special Procedures Nurse.
As a Special Procedures Nurse/RN, you will:
- Be responsible to conduct an initial and ongoing assessment designed to gather data relevant to the patient's individual needs and age group
- Monitor and/or assist with the following procedures: Needle Biopsies, Arteriograms, T-Tube Placements and Changes, Percutaneous Nephrostomy Tube Placement, Phlebotomy, Gastrostomy Tube Placements, Endoscopy, Bronchoscopy, Percutaneous Tracheostomy Placement, Suprapubic Catheter Placement, Liver Biopsy, Central line Placement, Thoracentesis, Paracentesis, Steroidal Injections, Pleural Effusion Drain Placement, Abscessograms, Fistulagrams, Abscess Drain Placements, CT Injections and Sedations, Catheter Changes, Voiding Cystogram and Arthrograms
- Administer IV's; IV medications, and draw blood gases
- Be responsible for taking short patient history; checking pedal, popliteal and femoral pulses and performing neuro checks
- Recognize risks and complications related to
x-ray procedures through knowledge of physical assessment
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.