Call Center Representative Lacuna HealthRedding, California
We are recruiting for a Call Center Representative to join Lacuna Health.
Responsible for accurately and efficiently answering calls received in the Contact Center while providing the highest level of customer service. The Representative will use the appropriate procedures, tools and equipment to answer inquiries and relay messages
• Handle inbound calls in a manner that fall within the service level agreement (SLA) established for the department
• Display the ability to understand the reason/needs for the patient or clinicians call and page or contact the appropriate physician to meet the caller’s needs
• Ability to utilize and maneuver several different software systems to resolve customer inquiries
• Accurately document caller information and navigate scripts using active listening skills
• Meet specified goals and objectives as assigned by management on a regular basis
• Provide exceptional customer service to all clients
• Maintain confidentiality of account information at all times
• Escalate any problems that may arise
• Adhere to the prescribed policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and the Employee Code of Conduct
• Maintain awareness of and actively participate in the Corporate Compliance Program
• Assist with other projects as assigned by management
• Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional, articulate voice
• Ability to multi-task in several computer applications while holding a conversation with a customer
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional attitude
• Limited restrictions on availability, must be able to work weekends and holidays.
• High School Diploma or higher
• Six months of previous call center experience preferred
• Basic healthcare knowledge preferred
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.