Laboratory Manager Full TimeRancho Cucamonga, California
- Purchases or directs purchase of laboratory equipment and supplies.
- Assigns workers to duties and oversees performance of tests in fields of microbiology, chemistry, histology, hematology, immunohematology, and serology.
- Reviews test results to ensure quality control.
- Coordinates and conducts education and training programs for medical technology students and personnel.
- Assures that all laboratory services are operated within strict State and Federal requirements and standards
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Promotes adherence to the Company's Code of Business Conduct and the Corporate Compliance Agreement by monitoring employee performance and identifying and responding to compliance issues.
Bachelors degree in Medical Technology or related field.
Clinical Laboratory Scientist License.
Certification as a Medical Technologist by a nationally recognized agency/board.
Requires 5 years clinical laboratory supervisory experience
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.