Entry Level Rehabilitation Tech - (FT) St. Joseph's Rehabilitation - Portland, ME Portland, Maine
Assist the Program Director in the daily activities associated with the program operations. A sucessful candidate will have great attention to detail, will possess basic computer skills, great communication skills and posses the ability to multi-task.
- Responsible for daily posting of the teams planned minutes
- Reviews daily the teams DIFs to ensure proper timekeeping and alerts team to errors and corrections.
- Provides SMART training, direction and guidance for rehab team.
- Handles the daily processing of paperwork to include filing in Patient Charts, Hard Charts, Soft Charts.
- Resposible for reviewing the payroll activities at the end of payroll periods for accuracy and completion.
- Assist the PD with scheduling to ensure adequate coverage.
- Communicates with staffing coordinators to alert of staffing shortages and works to help fill vacancies.
- Gathers information for risk management projects for the Rehab department in the facility.
- Assists with the gathering of data for Medicare meetings; provides to program director.
- Is the go-to person for technical IT issues that arise.
- At the end of the month, asssist with clearing alerts in the SMART system.
- Reviews Pre-Bill each month and corrects errors as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining the Part B Cap summary and Treatment Census.
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting out other reports as directed.
- Orders department supplies.
- Verify and update professional licenses are ensure they are current and posted.
- Oraganizes the gym and maintains a safe working environment.
- Assist in the preparation for surveys.
- As necessary, will be responsible for entering data into the computer.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Performs other non-clinical tasks as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- At a minimum a HS degree or equivilant GED. Experience in a health care setting a plus.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.