Director of RehabPortland, Oregon
$15,000 Sign on Bonus!
Ask about the Incentive Plan!
We are currently seeking a full time Program Director to join our team at Vibra Specialty Hospital of Portland!
The incumbent shall be responsible for the total operation of the rehabilitation program. The incumbent plans, directs and coordinates program activities to ensure that company and client goals are met. The incumbent has the authority to extend offers of employment and to dismiss from employment. The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement and problem solving, and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion. The incumbent shall be accountable for carrying out all responsibilities in accordance with Kindred CORE values of Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork and Fun.
- Ensure for program staffing, team supervision and development, team shall include role of Medical Director and Nurse Manager and Therapist, Social Worker, CRC and Admissions Coordinator and others as defined by contract terms.
- Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client hospital organization and Kindred.
- Supervise the development of improved efficiency and productivity of unit clinical/administrative functions.
- Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Participate in continuing education/professional development activities.
- Develop unit operating and capital budget for client hospital.
- Develop unit operating and capital budget for Kindred (not in consultation with client hospital).
- Develops and ensures implementation of a program of professional and community relations in collaboration with client hospital and Marketing Department.
- Monitor referral/admission process.
- Develop and implement program public relations plan.
- Maintain positive working relationship with client hospital.
- Maintain customer service program on unit and in hospital.
- Ensures the unit has a comprehensive quality management program.
- Quality management activities are data driven.
- Utilize corporate program consultant.
- Participate in unit safety committee activities.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.