Social Worker - Licensed - PRN - Plano, TXPlano, Texas
Wellbridge Healthcare, owned and operated by Kindred Behavioral Health, is seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented PRN Clinical Program Therapisttojoin the team at our behavioral health hospital in Plano, TX. We specialize in compassionate behavioral health services, including crisis stabilization for acute mental health and substance use disorders. Our philosophy is built on a psychosocial model of care and follows the core principles of resilience, recovery and restoration.
We are looking for someone who will have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
As a Behavioral Health Clinical Program Therapist you will:
- Coordinates, develops and delivers curriculum to meet the psychological needs of patients.
- Participate within a lead role in the multidisciplinary treatment team planning process, encouraging patient and family involvement.
- Perform clinical services aimed at stabilizing the psychiatric crisis and the development of healthy mental health management through a biopsychosocial model of treatment.
- Co-facilitates group psychotherapy and facilitates psychoeducational focus groups serving as a role model for patients to observe and learn socially effective values, attitudes and behaviors.
- Documents patient care and information in an accurate, legible, manner utilizing correct grammar and spelling; documentation is reflective of patient behavior, thoughts, feelings and responses to milieu and the treatment plan directed interventions.
- Interactions with others are nonjudgmental, assertive and respectful demonstrating a professional, caring attitude and behavior towards others; behaviorally demonstrates understanding of program philosophy, rules and regulations.
- Offer brief individual, group, and family therapy, psychoeducation, crisis intervention, as well as providing information and referrals as needed in collaboration with the case management department.
- Reviews charts in preparation of patient treatment planning and provides input on patient progress. Evaluates and updates treatment interventions in collaboration with charge nurse and/or Program Director.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of the patient to include child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric stages.
- Serve on weekend assessments, group therapy rotation, and clinical-on-call rotation when needed.
As a Behavioral Health Clinical Program Therapistyou will have:
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or Professional Counseling.
- Independent Practice Scope Licensure in State of Practice.
- Minimum 3 years in discipline.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.