Human Resources Director - Behavioral Health - Plano, TXPlano, Texas
Wellbridge Healthcare, owned and operated by Kindred Behavioral Health, is seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented Human Resources Director tojoin the team at our behavioral health hospital in Plano, TX. We specialize in compassionate behavioral health services, including crisis stabilization for acute mental health and substance use disorders. Our philosophy is built on a psychosocial model of care and follows the core principles of resilience, recovery and restoration.
We are looking for someone who will have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
As a Human Resource Director you will:
- Develops and administers various HR policies, plans and procedures for all hospital personnel.
- Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the Human Resources/Payroll/Benefits Department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Identifies staffing needs for the hospital, including future business plan objectives.
- Develops a recruiting plan to recruit and staff open positions.
- Conducts interviews, employment verifications and background checks to determine qualifications of all applicant. Extends offers to hire to qualified candidates.
- Maintains AAP database and other records and reports to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts staff exit interviews to determine trends and develop appropriate retention initiatives.
- Consults managers on disciplinary and policy issues to ensure the fairness and consistency of all personnel actions. Conducts management training in identified HR areas of development.
- Reviews compensation program periodically; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; participates in annual salary surveys; analyzes compensation; monitors performance evaluation program; and revises as necessary.
- Ensures that the HR employees receive compliance training and all education necessary to
perform their job responsibilities, as required by the Company's Code of Business Conduct and the Corporate Compliance Agreement.
- Assists in drafting the facility's Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) to set the annual goals for recruiting and retaining women and minorities and ensures that all employees are trained in and Adheres to the principles of AAP.
- Adheres to and promotes Equal Employment Opportunity and the facility's Affirmative Action Plan. Serves as the facility's Equal Employment Coordinator for Affirmative Action.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Promotes adherence to the Company's Code of Business Conduct and the Corporate Compliance Agreement by monitoring employee performance and identifying and responding to compliance issues.
Qualifications – External
As a Human Resource Director you will have:
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
Experience: 5 years of experience in human resources.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.