Case Manager - Full-Time - Pine Bluff, ARPine Bluff, Arkansas
Job #: 421770
Acting as a patient advocate, you will coordinate management of care, providing ongoing support and expertise through comprehensive assessment, care planning, plan implementation, and overall evaluation of individual patient needs. Whereas most companies only focus on one aspect of clinical care, our Case Managers are full cycle, working on the entire spectrum: from care planning to discharge planning. Join us and experience your best self and work growing and advancing in a highly caring, collaborative and fun environment.
What do you need to be a successful Case Manager at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
Kindred is a great company where you can continue to grow throughout the entire time you're here. You can even start as a CNA and work your way all the way up into management.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Benefits & Recognition
Our goal is to offer valuable compensation and incentive programs that enables us to attract, reward, retain, and motivate highly qualified individuals. Compensation can include bonus plans and recognition for going above & beyond.
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing care coordination including needs assessment and identification of care options, communication with patients and families in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the position's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards. The incumbent gathers and manages patient data related to case management, care planning, and QI analysis. The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, problem solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
- Participate in continuing education/professional development activities.
- Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Adhere to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client hospital and RehabCare Group.
- Assist with the development of student programs as requested.
- Contribute to client relations and marketing activities.
- Maintain competency, licenses/ certifications, and memberships in applicable professional organizations.
- Demonstrate use of effective case management skills to plan, coordinate and evaluate patient care and movement in the care continuum.
- Supports the team in the development of individualized care plans.
- Establishes and maintains a therapeutic relationship with patients and families.
- Collect quality review data.
- Participate in survey preparation activities.
- Interact with assigned program consultant.
- Participate in unit safety committee activities.
- Contribute to the delivery of cost effective care.
The incumbent shall, at a minimum, be a healthcare professional with 3-5 years clinical experience including med-surg and post acute care settings. Incumbent must hold applicable and current license/certification to practice. RN or LPN preferred other licensed professional or certified case manager acceptable. Incumbent shall have demonstrated progressive responsibility in previous job roles, positive communication skills and basic computer word processing ability. Knowledge of reimbursement benefits and requirements including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid and managed care is required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.