Recreational Therapist - PRN - Phoenix - AZPhoenix, Arizona
Kindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented part-time Recreational Therapisttojoin the team at the behavioral health unit located in Phoenix, AZ. We specialize in compassionate behavioral health services, including crisis stabilization for acute mental health and substance use disorders. Our philosophy is built on a psychosocial model of care and follows the core principles of resilience, recovery and restoration.
We are looking for someone who will have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
As a Recreational Therapist you will:
- Planning and implementation of group sessions for each population
- Planning and implementation of individual sessions
- Documentation of group sessions and individual sessions
- Completion of Activity/Recreational Therapy assessments
- Planning and assisting with programming outside of normal group hours for special events
- Maintaining and ordering appropriate materials and supplies for interventions.
Qualifications - External
As a Clinical Program Therapist you will have:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Therapeutic Recreation, or related field and minimum one year experience providing direct individual or group therapeutic services required
Licenses/Certification: Certified Recreation Therapist
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in psychiatric setting
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.