Registered Nurse- Skilled Nursing FacilityPeekskill, New York
Job ID: 376955
At Kindred, we believe our Nurses are the heart of our organization – from the extraordinary kindness and compassionate they show to the exceptional care they provide. As an RN here, you will engage our patients and their families, helping to ensure the best possible outcomes by reducing lengths of stay and unnecessary re-hospitalizations. Join us and see firsthand what it’s like to grow and advance in a truly collaborative environment where everyone is supported, empowered and inspired to be their best and do their best.
What do you need to be a successful Registered Nurse at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
- Team player
Education is really all it takes to be a nurse. But passion and love for mankind – that’s what it takes to be a good nurse at Kindred.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Bonuses & Recognition
Retention bonus, Employee of the Month Recognition, and Individual Recognition for going “Above & Beyond”.
NPORT has an immediate opening for a Registered Nurse Supervisor with 1-year of Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing Facility experience.
- Title: Registered Nurse ( SNF)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hire Type: Full Time
- Shift/Hours: Morning Shifts( 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, or 9am-5pm)
Qualifications of the Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor :
- RN NY Registration
- CPR Certification
- Infection Control Certification
- **Must have at least one year experience Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing Facility**
- EMR system experience
- General computer knowledge
Essential Functions of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Administer general nursing care to patients in assigned area under direct supervision of RN
- L.P.N. Supervision
- Maintain accurate documentation in records
- Check control drugs, review lab reports, review physician orders
- Current knowledge of usual dosages, side effects, and reactions to medications
- Ability to administer oral, subcutaneous, and intramuscularly medications
- Performs treatments and procedures as assigned
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Paid orientation
- High rates / Rate Differentials
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Referral Bonus
Apply today and I look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact the Nurse Hiring Manager: Sparkle Thompson at 718-724-2840.
- Ability to lift/transfer patients and equipment.
- Frequent and prolonged bending, stooping, crouching, walking, and standing.
- Ability to communicate.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.